Enforcer 640 Plus Car Alarm System
Part #: 640Plus
Mfr Part #: 640Plus
Featuring patented CODEBUMPTM codehopping technology, programmable 2nd and 3rd channel outputs, flashing parking light relay, flip-flop outputs for power door lock/unlock, 2-stage door unlock as well as double-pulse door unlock, outputs for starter disable, domelight, and horn honk. Includes 2-stage shock sensor, LED, VET switch, multi-tone siren, and more. Now featuring extended range capability!
(1) Miniature Brain (3 x 21/2 x 11/4 )"
- Patented Q.Q.T. for quick and quiet test of alarm.
- Patented Fail-Safe Arming verifies the alarm will arm passively.
- Patented Phase-II Protection assures continual protection.
(2) 7-Function LED
- Indicates alarm arming (in passive mode), armed, and disarmed, plus valet mode.
- Indicates triggered zone. Will recall last zone triggered at any time.
- Indicates RF transmitter reception for troubleshooting.
(3) Multi-Function Push-Button
- Valet (panic can still be activated).
- Emergency Disarm (sets alarm to passive arming and gives a 10-sec. entry delay).
- One-time override of passive arming.
(4) Starter Disable Output
- Disables starter once alarm is armed.
- Programmable Automatic Starter Disable function can automatically disable the starter after the engine is turned off even if the user forgets to arm the alarm.
- N.O./N.C. Starter Disable for high security applications.
- Starter sensing triggers alarm if thieves attempt to start car.
(5) Door Lock Outputs
- Lock/unlock doors via remote, even while driving or in valet.
- Programmable ignition-controlled door lock/unlock.
(6) Dual-Stage Electromagnetic Shock Sensor (patented)
- Separate pre-intrusion & trigger adjustments.
- Chirps siren if a light tap to the vehicle is detected, triggers alarm if a strong rap is detected.
- Miniature size. Installs anywhere.
(7) Domelight Supervision
- Turns domelight on for 15 seconds when disarming alarm and flashes when alarm is triggered.
(8) Multi-Tone Siren with Horn Honk Output
- Multi-tone siren, but no "toy" sounds.
- Chirps indicate armed, disarmed, pre-intrusion, zone bypass, sensor bypass & more.
- Honk horn instead of siren, or honk horn and sound siren for extra noise.
(9) Flashing Parking Lights (Built-in relay)
- Flash continuously if alarm triggered.
- Flash when transmitter is used & alarm is in valet.
- Flash for armed, disarmed (special car locator function), pre-intrusion, zone bypass, sensor bypass & tamper.
- Pos./neg. output, single- or dual-circuit.
10) Two 4-Button Transmitters
- Patented CODEBUMP anti-codegrabbing. Code changes each time the button is pressed to prevent electronic theft of remote controls.
- Arm/disarm up to 200 ft.
- 18 quintillion (1.8 x 1019) possible codes.
- RF anti-scan protection.
- Code learning of up to 5 transmitters.
- RF codes stored in EEPROM are saved even if power is lost to the alarm brain for up to one year.
- 2nd ch. output programmable to disarm alarm or bypass door/trunk trigger.
- 3rd ch. output programmable for remote start.
- Silent arm/disarm, zone bypass, sensor bypass, panic, all via remote.
- Second car operation.
- RF CodeWash deletes codes of all remotes (during code learning) to prevent use of lost or stolen remotes.
(11) Instant Triggering
- 6 inputs trigger alarm when trouble occurs.
- (-) doors, (+) doors, (-) hood/trunk, (-) external sensor, starter sensing.
(12) Five on-board relays
- door lock/unlock (2)
- 2nd channel
- parking lights
- domelight supervision.
(13) Multiple Programming Functions
- Active or Passive Arming.
- Chirp or silent arming.
- Channel 3 or Panic.
- Current and/or switch sensing (fan bypass).
- Ignition-controlled locking ON/OFF.
- Ignition-controlled unlocking ON/OFF.
- Secure lock ON/OFF.
- Permanent disarm or automatic rearm.
- Pulse or continuous output (pink wire)
- Door error indicator ON/OFF.
- True Trigger ON/OFF.
- Automatic Starter Disable ON/OFF.
- 3.5 sec./0.5 sec. door lock/unlock output.
- Double pulse unlock ON/OFF.
- Passenger unlock / pulsed horn.
- 25 sec. comfort lock ON/OFF.
- Sensor bypass or alarm disarm for 2nd channel output.
- N.O./N.C. starter disable.
- Extended range antenna.
Free Alarm Estimates
Click Logo to send email